• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for my last dreamy Bam!

Can Trade Genji or Shep for him :3
I can also offer IG Bells

Hello, I am looking to either trade or sell a villager of mine.

I have Marshal the smug squirrel ("top tier" villager), and he wants to move out of my town on May 30th (this Saturday). I either want bells for him (price will be discussed via private message) or I want to trade him. I also accept items (the gorgeous series, the princess series, Lunar Horizon, Lunar surface). Please contact me via personal message. If you want to trade villagers, I am looking for the following villagers:

Friga
Gwen
Hopper
Sprinkle
Tex
Marina
Octavian
Zucker
Ankha
Lolly
Ruby

My 3DS FC is: 0173-2328-1303
My name in-game is: Yanna★
My town name is: ☆-City

Please note that my name and town name have special characters in them (the stars).

Thank you in advance.

If interested, send me a personal message :)

Last edited:
Looking for Teddy, Jacques, Erik, Lily, Jeremiah, or Static.

Chevre is moving if anyone wants her, decided to let her go for Lily. She's original save for one item, I'd hate too see her voided.

Hi all just reset so seeking all my oldies back :D

Esp seeking : Maple / Tia / Deirdre / Fauna / Beau

Still looking for Bob the Lazy Cat!
I can offer IGB, TBT, Hybrids (including Gold Roses and Carnations), Rare Furniture Sets (such as Sloppy Series and Rococo Series)
Please PM or VM me! ;u; He's the last one I need.

boop ouo

Looking for any dreamies in my sig. I have two spaces in my town rn, hoping to get one before someone plots.

Just reset and hoping to at least get my three favorite villagers back
Genji, Papi and Poppy ;-;
//unfortunately I don't have much to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back