• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking dreamies: Eloise, Diana, Bluebear, Cookie, Poppy, Alice, Colton,
Erik and Bill. Prepared to pay up to 700K if thats what it takes, but I'd
much, much, rather pay less.

I'm looking for Pekoe, Alice or Pietro, I need them today, a new villager will be moving in tomorrow and I want a decent one, I can pay igb or tbt, please pm me!

Remember Tia is leaving the next June 2nd (post here).

images

Looking for Shep, Whitney or Punchy (maybe Marshal too) :)

LOOKING FOR - tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkooifh6Z1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpks1gQOQ81qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mpkrtd9Asd1qz4rgp.gif - LOOKING FOR

Still lookin for Hazel, the adorable Uchi Squirrel. who cares if she has a unibrow, shes cute.

All I want is Lucy. ♥ If anyone has her moving or in their cycling town, or whatever, please PM me. She will be treated like a princess in my town. ♥

looking for merengue, felicity, marshal, zucker, marina, diana and malpe
i can offer almost anything! pls vm/pm me uwu thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back