• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

AC:NL name: Vanelope
Town name: SugaRush
FC: 5129-0315-9990

I'm looking for: Midge, Phoebe, Phil and Jay in that order of preference.
I have for sale: Pekoe, Drago, Katt and Bree.

I can sell/trade for in game bells. I also have items if you want those instead for the villagers I'm looking for. I will 1:1 trade for any villager listed above.

No longer looking for Carmen! Thanks to mayor_ajay <3

Still looking for Lional though, but i need to move grizzly out first.

Last edited:
still looking for vestaaaaaaaaa, this is definitely the longest i have ever searched for a villager

Selling Stitches
I will trade for Genji, Roscoe, Punchy, Kid Cat, Whitney, Lobo, or Chief
Thank you ahead of time ^-^

Lf Willow or Melba! But you must be able to hold onto them as I've got a villager who's moving but doesn't have a home yet. The longest you would have to hold onto them would be until tomorrow.

Selling Stitches
I will trade for Genji, Roscoe, Punchy, Kid Cat, Whitney, Lobo, or Chief
Thank you ahead of time ^-^

LF Pinky, Midge, Bob, Pompom, Miranda, Puddles, Lily, Flurry, Marcie, Nana, Flora, Mint, Claudia

These are just the villagers I would be okay w/ moving in :)

im looking for zucker, frita, bonbon, chow, genji and olivia!
i have about 4 mil right now, so i'd be willing to liquidate for zucker, and pay quite a bit for bonbon and genji. as for frita, im willing to pay about 1 mil or so since i know shes not very popular. same for chow & olivia. i'd add some purple and blue roses to either trade, or whatever else you'd be interested in that i could offer!
also, i have a cyling town with some good villagers like maple, flora, pietro and cherry so they're up for trade as well as soon as they ping me! pm me if you're interested at all :)

anyone looking for pango? she's in my second town and is moving on the 23rd (it's the 18th right now)

I'd hate to void her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back