• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have Olivia and/ or diva move out tonight.... any interest in them lemme know! they will be free of course!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Diva is pinged, in boxes ready to go! and I am looking for....

ANKHA!!! to fill her spot, I can offer a mix of TBT, Hybrids, and IGB u pro about 5 million.... I got a little light on IGB, but please help me out!

Looking for Dotty / Mira / Punchy
:eek::eek::eek:
I can give out bells as long as under 10 mil but neogotiable. Please help!:blush:

Looking for:

Erik (first and foremost)
Whitney
Colton
Agnes
Rosie

I am willing to pay TBT or in-game bells. Please contact me if you have one of these in your cycling town, or they're moving/in-boxes. Thanks.

Looking for Ankha, Pekoe, Goldie, Marina, Merengue, Peanut, Chrissy, Francine, and Flurry.

I have Benedict, Cherry, Mint, Vladimir, Bluebear, Vesta, Gayle, Willow. Willing to work out a deal for these, message me for any thoughts please. ^-^

Last edited:
I have Axel, Lucky, Merengue, Cheif, Coco (in my husband's town) Agnes, Spork and Elmer in my town and who I'm willing to let go. I am looking for the best deals so I'm posting that I have them right now. I TT often so they may be available sooner than later. Merengue should be closest to moving so if you are looking for her please pm me with your offer thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back