• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Beau and Erik! Can offer bells or Fauna if I can get her to ping me! PM me if interested.​

I am looking for Apollo! (I saw the Animal Crossing movie and think he and Whitney should be together ^^)
If someone has him and is willing to give him away, that would be awesome :)
I can give you bells, hybrids or special items in return! ^^
Just PM me!

Still looking for Rod and Lionel >.< if anyone has them please let me know, I can pay whatever you want for them.

Looking for Annalise hard core! I will not be on as much due to travels, but PLEASE don't void her! I can pay millions! PReferrably original or almost original.

soooooooo... my town got ruined and I have to restart it... I'm looking for a bunch of villagers....

Tangy, Zucker, Flurry, Merengue, Wolfgang, Diva, O'Hare, Papi

can pay IGB more than TBT

Looking for Julian!
Will buy or trade for 100% ORIGINAL Beau or Genji, which will otherwise be sold.

If interested in selling or trading me your Julian, please PM me!
If you'd like to buy Beau or Genji, PM me as well.

Looking for Skye or Pietro. Willing to trade Ankha and bells. Also my friend can make you art.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back