• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want marshal so badly but I am not rich so I don't know how I can get him :( :( I missed two marshal give away today :( so if there's anyone who is so kind willing to let marshal go for free, let me know.
Anyway, my biskit is moving out so if anyone wants him and want to do a trade, please PM me.

I am also looking for Skye

Last edited:
Looking for Peanut! Will pay bells, maybe hybrids, and wishlist items if I have them or sets!~

Looking fot marshal

Looking for marshall will trade bruce, tangy, ankha mitzi or 2 mil bells cus im poor :x

Last edited:
Still looking for EUGENE! I'd love to get him moved in before I go away in 10 days, so I can Streetpass people without picking up a random.

Hi, i'm looking for marshal ^~^
Please let me know if you got him to move anytime x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back