• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: Fauna

Willing to pay Bells(Send me a PM with your price) or give furniture(Campus set, Gracie Furniture, Pave, Egg series)

Please send me a PM with what you want for her and I will try to get you it!

Thanks!:)

I'm looking for Punchy the lazy cat.
I have Coco, Samson, Pinky, Rocket and Becky and bells I can offer for him.

PM me, please!

Looking for either Poncho, Pierce or Frank for my friend, please PM me if you have any of them :)

Hey everyone!! I am currently on a massive hunt for Fauna the normal deer. I know my profile is lacking the dreamie proof, but that is because Fauna would actually be a surprise gift for my girlfriend (username rad_baby) who recently lost her on accident and is pretty heartbroken. So I am trying to find her Fauna again so I can cheer her back up! Thanks guys!

I finally have a free space in my town (technically tomorrow it will be free) and I want a frog villager. Preferably Lily. Until then I'll be keeping a lookout on cycling threads and my campsite.

Looking for either Poncho, Pierce or Frank for my friend, please PM me if you have any of them :)

Seeking Ankha, Merengue, Carmen, and Marshal (mostly Carmen and Ankha) Can (try to) offer bells or Marina

Last edited:
Looking to buy Peanut, will pay 8mil+, and I have the alpine/regal/princess/rococo set I could give also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back