(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! If anyone is currently looking for Chrissy, she will be leaving my town in 5 days.
I would like to trade her for one of my wanted dreamies (see sig).
If no one can give me one of my dreamies, I will raffle her on her box day. I will post here again to let ya'll know if there is a raffle.

i looked through the wiki, and here are some villagers i think i like.

marina
octavian
ribbot
camofrog
drift
costeau
o'hare
SNAAAAAAAAAAKE (metal gear solid refrence :3)
bones
mac

also getting tank, lopez, blaire and bluebear <--my public enemy :mad: to move!

I'm looking for ANY Kangaroo Villagers! :)

Will pay "almost" any price for one right now! (as long as its not like 100m or something xD)

Thank you for reading! ^.^

Still looking for Mac the Jock Dog

Will pay 1.5mil Bells for him! Or Olivia when she pings me.

I have a free spot and im looking for my new dreamies, Flora, Marcie, or Peaches. I dont mind buying either!

I'm looking for Boomer. I can offer Bells, hybrid flowers or whatever else I can muster. Please PM me if you have him in boxes!
Edit: I adopted Boomer from this thread! Hooray!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone reads these, but I do hope someone will! I had to reset my town recently and I'm looking to get my villagers back!

LOOKING FOR: CARMEN, WENDY, FUCHSIA, LOPEZ, FELICITY

Thanks to anyone who can help me. Let me know the price. I can also offer drawings like in my signature below in exchange, depending on if you think they'd be worth it or not. Thanks again! :)

I have Harry, Pinky, Lopez, Rowan, and Tom. I don't plan to keep them, so if anyone would like them, let me know and I can tell you when they ping or are in boxes. They're free except Tom, but I wouldn't mind getting bell to pay off a ton of loans. Tom I'd like to trade for one of the villagers below.

I am looking for: Derwin, Zucker, Poppy, Fauna, Kabuki, Stitches, Julian, or Bunnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back