• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! If anyone is currently looking for Chrissy, she will be leaving my town in 5 days.
I would like to trade her for one of my wanted dreamies (see sig).
If no one can give me one of my dreamies, I will raffle her on her box day. I will post here again to let ya'll know if there is a raffle.

i looked through the wiki, and here are some villagers i think i like.

marina
octavian
ribbot
camofrog
drift
costeau
o'hare
SNAAAAAAAAAAKE (metal gear solid refrence :3)
bones
mac

also getting tank, lopez, blaire and bluebear <--my public enemy :mad: to move!

I'm looking for ANY Kangaroo Villagers! :)

Will pay "almost" any price for one right now! (as long as its not like 100m or something xD)

Thank you for reading! ^.^

Still looking for Mac the Jock Dog

Will pay 1.5mil Bells for him! Or Olivia when she pings me.

I have a free spot and im looking for my new dreamies, Flora, Marcie, or Peaches. I dont mind buying either!

I'm looking for Boomer. I can offer Bells, hybrid flowers or whatever else I can muster. Please PM me if you have him in boxes!
Edit: I adopted Boomer from this thread! Hooray!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone reads these, but I do hope someone will! I had to reset my town recently and I'm looking to get my villagers back!

LOOKING FOR: CARMEN, WENDY, FUCHSIA, LOPEZ, FELICITY

Thanks to anyone who can help me. Let me know the price. I can also offer drawings like in my signature below in exchange, depending on if you think they'd be worth it or not. Thanks again! :)

I have Harry, Pinky, Lopez, Rowan, and Tom. I don't plan to keep them, so if anyone would like them, let me know and I can tell you when they ping or are in boxes. They're free except Tom, but I wouldn't mind getting bell to pay off a ton of loans. Tom I'd like to trade for one of the villagers below.

I am looking for: Derwin, Zucker, Poppy, Fauna, Kabuki, Stitches, Julian, or Bunnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back