• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the ever popular Merengue!

Please PM me if you can get her to me, as original as possible please :D

Currently looking for Merengue too or Ankha (one spot available at the moment). Though I check sometimes threads here, don't hesitate to contact me (Tier one both so I expect high offers, but it couldn't be really a waste to try, eh ?).
I don't really mind if clothe or house aren't that original. Thanks in advance ~

Last edited:
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Looking for Whitney and Deirdre! Please let me know if there's someone who has them or if there's any way I can buy/trade/adopt them :)

Looking for last two dreamies! c:
Portia the Snooty Dog
Mac the Jock Dog

500K for either one! Send me a PM if you're willing to trade!

Last edited:
My last two dreamies: Marshal and Beau! Just PM me anything you want //sob TnT c:

Thanks to a generous giveaway, I'm going to welcome Ankha in my town ~~~
So for now, it left Merengue (already taking my chance in a thread for the moment). As said before, I'll deal both with involving myself in threads about her and you contacting me if you feel like so. I know that some threads are currently offering her, but who knows, pm/vm me. No 100% original house and clothes restriction either for this little baby.
Thank you ~

Looking for any dreamies in my signature! Chrissy is currently moving in like four days so If you're looking for her PM me please!

Looking for Bangle, Freya, Wolfgang, Goldie, Pietro, Julian and Erik!

I can trade punchy, Leonardo, Rowan, shep and peanut. If you have Wolfgang I will trade chief. :)

Found Portia!
Looking for just Mac now! My last dreamie! c:

I can pay 750K Bells for him!

Desperately looking for Sly and Gayle, they don't seem to appear in any of the cycling threads, sigh

PLEASE VM OR PM ME ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ANIMALS IN MY SIG AND THEY ARE MOVING. BIG CASH REWARD FOR WHOEVER HAS THEM! (also poppy moved out of my town so i would like her back) I want all my villagers the same species lol :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back