• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Eugene or Melba! I was supposed to have a trade with someone for Melba today, but they never messaged me back :( Willing to offer 500k-1m apiece. Please PM me if you have either and are willing to sell!

I have the following Villagers in my Village!

- Elmer
- Hopper
- Goldie
- Rory
- Alli
- Curlos
- Bunnie
- Katt
- Limberg

Looking for Bells.

I'm looking for lolly, Eugene and tipper!
I will pay TONS of bells especially for Lolly!

Last edited:
Still looking for lil peanut :)

Also looking to help my little brother get his Dreamies! His Dreamies are
Apollo, Julian, Cheif, Kitty, Tom, Lolly, Cookie, Rosie, Biskit, And Flurry! If you have any of them moving please notify me as he does not have a TBT account!
Bumpity-Bump, still looking for my wittle peanut the pink peppy squirrel.

Looking for Shep and Lolly.
I don't have much bells since I re-started after a few months hiatus...

If anyone out there has Kiki, FOR THE LOVE OF BACON TELL ME. I'm willing to work out a deal; Bells, rare furniture sets, villager trades, I just have to have her!

Still highly looking for Eugene! Offer of 500k-1m for him, and I really, really need him in my town!

Looking for Teddy. :)

I can pay bells, re-orderable wl stuff (if I have it) or draw mayor art. Something along the lines of this probably.

Looking for Molly, Marina, Lily or Flurry. I am really desperate so I could pay a few million for any of those. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back