• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for BAM or SNAKE. Screwed up making space for Marina and now I need to replace my jock.

Can pay in IGB, TBT, or item trades.

Last edited:
Got a free space again, looking for our last two dreamies:

ISG6xvp.gif

Wart Jr and Jitters!

Day 3 of looking for Wart Jr[ or Jitters!

Looking for: Ankha, Fauna, Diana, Bunnie (for myself)
Marshal/Hamlet (priority)/Beau (for a friend)

Giving out for free: Axel, Cheri, Diva, Gaston

Paying very well in IGB for any of the wanted villagers :)
Still looking!

Last edited:
Looking for Papi and Deirdre...

I can pay in BTB or IGB. I've had space in my town for a little while so I'd like to find them ASAP before an unwanted villager moves in from the void!

Im Still looking for O'hare Peanut Mott Velma and Wolfgang thx u and plz msg if u would like to give them to me i will pay for bells or villager :lemon: PS the villagers im rellin to pay with is Fracine Timbra Graham Meringue :lemon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back