(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tex, can pay IGB or TBT bells for him.

(Hoping to find someone who is close enough to CET or has a horrible sleeping schedule soon so I can turn SP back on, ahahaha...)

Looking for Poncho... I think he will be a jock that I actually like, Lyman turned out to be less green than he looked in internet pictures

I just started a new town file and forgot to use my friend's game to hold my limited items. Currently, I'm interested in catching up on the DLC items, orderable and otherwise. I don't have many bells yet, but I'd like to inventory the ones that are orderable for now, hopefully for a decent price. I'm willing to trade fruit, use set items, or bells.

This thread is only for villagers. Please go the Retail section.

BonBon is moving! I have time for the next hour, but will be available to adopt her out late tonight (midnight or later est). She isn't original, but she is free! Send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker, only have TBT atm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got him, many thanks! :)

I just restarted my town an am looking for all deer villagers, can be IGB up to 40mil each

I'm looking for Timbra... Zucker, moved away on me suddenly and I think she would fit the spot he is leaving

Looking for Lily, Gala, or Marshal. I'll pay as much as I can afford (I'm a bit of a freshman mayor) PM me if you have any of them in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back