• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man yeah, I always loved her. I had her in my first town before my backup data went south.
I'll do another combing through the threads again. Would you happen to remember the OPS username?

i was browsing trying to find jacques

- - - Post Merge - - -

and don't remember

Still looking for Papi, I have four to finish out a secondary town but one spot at a time they have to kind of go in an order there so keep missing him. and have to post for that town one by one last four as am doing as get the starters out.

Have another free spot older town that am looking to put Bonbon, Bunnie, or Kitty in open in another town. Then can move on to the last final dreams I keep just missing people so hopefully.

Looking for Mint, Marshal, Cheri, Tangy, and Pecan! Was gonna get Marshal last night for free but, I had 10 villagers by the time I could get him ;~;

Looking for
Moe- 5 mil IGB
Ankha- 10-20 mil IGB
Zucker- 10-20 mil IGB
Marina 10-20 mil IGB
Phil- 5 Mil IGB
Phoebe- 10 Mil IGB

I need wolfgang and lobo! Anyone can sell them to me with 100% originality? I'll pay bell or tbt

Greetings! :lemon:

First time posting on these New Leaf forums but I'm very active in some other forum communities!

I'm currently looking to get Buck the Horse to move to my town because I'm a huge fan of Jock Villagers and he's who I have my sights on.

I currently have space for a new villager and am willing to pay IGB (In Game Bells), Items (If I have them) or just adopt him if you don't want him in your town anymore/he's already in boxes!

Please contact me back via this post or PM!

FC: 5429 - 9506 - 6909
IGN: Kalrad

Looking for either,
  • Ankha
  • Punchy
  • Kid Cat
  • Kabuki
  • Mitzi
  • Olivia

I can pay In-Game Bells and TBT bells. Please PM me. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Nan, Pierce, Coco, Kidd, and Pashmina!

I have Merengue moving out soon. She's not original, but she'll be free to someone who really wants her! (Pm me)

Edit: Traded Merengue for Pashmina

Last edited:
I hardly have anything as payment, but I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could give me a 100% original Doc!!

My uchi villager is leaving today, I was hoping to replace her with Mira. I can pay tbt If necessary.

My only other dreamie is Nan so if you have her instead thats fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back