• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshal, Pecan, Mira, Francine & Jeremiah. I'll go any number of bells up to 20mil for any of them.

Last edited:
I have Renee and she's moving out soon! Starlite seems to be the last person who asked for her on this thread and I VM'ed them, but just thought I'd post here as well.

I'm not exactly sure what day she'll move out since I never talk to her. Chrissy told me Renee was moving out soon but Renee won't tell me herself. I kinda don't want her to ping me in case she does that annoying "Guess I won't move out now!" thing lol

Hiya! Looking for my dreamies in my signature minus Bud; I adopted him today. Willing to trade or buy!

I am looking for Maple ^^
She is one of my dreamies >,<

Im willing to give anything for her :3
Just PM if you are interested ;D

Also I am looking for:
- Annalise
- Zell

The same purchasing methods applies to these villagers too.

Sorry I read that wrong. I have rudy.

Anyway I'm giving away Rudy, Flora, Broffina, CoCo, and possibly Butch (Might still need him for some PWPS)

I'm trying to kick their butts to move as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Looking for Astrid and Fuchsia/ Recently lost them after not playing for awhile, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back