• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Agnes, also for Freya. Willing to haggle a price or trade. Daisy is moving soon and Chief should be next.

Looking for Bam. Paying well.

Also: PLEASE just goddamn please don't get too attached if you are willing to sell/give/trade me. Lost two Bam already because of too much emotions >.>

Last edited:
I'm looking for Whitney! I can offer Rudy the Jock Cat or Jacques the Smug Bird. Or bells!

I'm looking for Pietro. He is my absolute favorite and I have been trying like mad to get him. I can pay in bells and items.

Still looking for Zucker. I can give you bells (I only have a little over one million), all of my fruits (all fruits!), three bamboo shoots, 7 gold nuggets, 2 silver nuggets, and baskets of perfect apples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back