• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fauna, Jacques, Punchy, Ribbor, Lobo, and Coco!

day5 - Looking for Marshal, Octavian, Renee, Genji.
Willing to pay bells, TBT, items! Please let me know

I also have these villagers up for trades (* = reserved atm): Freya, Bonbon, Aurora, Muffy, Cookie, Erik, Poncho, Aurora, Tipper, Elvis.

Still looking for Beau ♥
I only have O'Hare, Filbert and Wart Jr. (and walker if the person I promised him to gets him somewhere else)
I don't have many bells and want to save bells for the badges ><

Stitches is going to be in boxes tomorrow, I'm unsure of the highest bid currently, but message me and I'll inform you if your bid is valid or not! The only two villagers I am taking are Julian or Marshal so please do not bid a villager unless it is one of those two.

Last edited:
Looking for my Darkness Dreamies! I don't have room for my Kalos Dreamy Agent S. Cherry the Uchi Dog is still my top priority!

Looking for Marshal, Maple, and Wolfgang.

Unfortunately I'm poor atm, so I'll just pay with eternal gratitude and happiness? Will that work? ;)

Last edited:
I'm now only looking for Stitches and Kid Cat!
3-5 Million for Kid Cat and I can trade Ankha/Marshal for Stitches!

Still looking for Cherry! And maybe Lucky or Mint if possible, though I highly doubt I'll get Lucky for free.

Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

I'm looking for BAM! If anyone has him (and is willing to let him go) I'd be eternally grateful if you could let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back