• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for Cheri, Butch, Goldie, Shep or Maddie! Will pay IGB or TBT for them, just name your price!

Still looking for Beau, Francine, Chrissy, Julian and Cookie. Also looking for Bam! TBT preferable, I have a villager moving out on the 29th so I can do pickups anytime after that.

Hi! I am looking for a few villagers. One of them is Sylvana. I know she is an Amiibo character but I am willing to pay whatever I need to for her.

I am also looking for Cookie or Rosie! c:

Looking for Daisy, Butch, and Wade! Igb or tbt is fine

Last edited:
Looking for Francine. I'm trying to get genji to move out to make room for her. I can pay bells if need be. Chrissy needs her sister lol please help.

Looking for Tammy and Anabelle. Please let me know if you are willing to trade, thanks!

Looking to move in Drago! I don't care if he's unoriginal, but if he is original that would be pretty cool, and I'd pay more for an original Drago. Price negotiable, but I generally use [URL="Looking to move in Drago! I don't care if he's unoriginal, but if he is original that would be pretty cool, and I'd pay more for an original Drago. Price negotiable, but I generally use this reference guide for valuations, and it places Drago at tier 3 out of 6. Either IGB or TBT works for me

Last edited:
Hey! I'm looking for ORIGINAL Chief and i'm paying 2,000,000 Bells or TBT for him.

No matter the time, feel free to PM/VM.

Edit: Got him already!

Last edited:
I have Julian up for trade.

I am looking for Ruby! But I will also accept Pekoe, Lucky, Fang, Roscoe, Cally, or Genji.

This will be my first trade and first contact with another layer in my game lol. So you will have to show me the ropes as far as trading procedures, etc. Please message me if you have any of these villagers and are interested in having Julian or Marshal (for Ruby or Lucky only) in your town. Thank you for reading!

Looking for Butch, Daisy, Purrl, Marshal, Muffy, and Teddy! Offering igb or tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back