• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Got Bones from uwe12 :)

Looking for Bones the lazy dog
I can pay igb or tbt! Pm/vm me~

Last edited:
Looking for Jock, Lazy, Smug villagers! Please PM me if you have one available. I can offer TBT! :)

Hi :)
Still looking for Henry! It doesn?t seem in my villagers cycle anymore so I can adopt him now! Let me know if you have him.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Beau!!, Rolf, Chief, Ruby, Molly, Coco, Tangy, Dotty, Bunnie, Genji, Kyle, Punchy and Chester. I have +1m bells. Oh and I can also offer Tabby the cat for trade.

Been a long time since I've been on here ....so long that half the villagers in my signature are gone 😂😂😂😂 lol anyway I finally got an unwanted villager to leave so I was wondering if anyone has any cat villagers? Kabuki used to be in my town so idk if I can take him back just yet. I currently have ankha, Monique, and Mitzi ...i would love Olivia or Kiki or especially punchy! Otherwise I'd be happy with most cat villagers....minus tangy...i don't want her right now lol anyway I'll get bells together for anyone if needed!!!

still looking for teddy or Blanche~!
willing to pay with igb or tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

please VM me if you have them

Last edited:
I'm looking for Beau!!, Rolf, Chief, Ruby, Molly, Coco, Dotty, Bunnie, Genji, Kyle, Punchy and Chester. I have +1m bells. Oh and I can also offer Tabby the cat for trade.

i'm currently looking for static, phobe, ketchup, and julian. static is top priority. willing to pay with tbt bells, in-game bells, rv items, or hybrids. please vm me if you have one of them

edit, Ive got julian. thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for Olivia, Tabby, Kid Cat, and Rosie. Either will do. 💖💖 I have pinky currently moving if anyone wants her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back