• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hiiii~!
My final dreamie is Sylvana(i already had poppy but she moved & i have to cycle lol) & I would love to have her in my town
I have plenty of ign bells & tbt
I could also give items for her too if needed??

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm looking for a original-as-possible Kabuki and Agnes.
I can even borrow them if they moved into a bad spot and you need to cycle to move them back in.
I just want their pwps!
Thanks!

Celia is in boxes right now ! Looking to sell or trade her for Fauna, Diana, Felicity, Blanche or Whitney.

looking for lionel or eugene~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! are you still looking for bob??

punchy is moving around the sixth of october! if anyone wants him you can have him but in trade i want Ankha! shes been a dreamie for a while now~

I need an Uchi villager. I don't care who it is or whether they are original or not. I can pay in TBT for them.

I am looking for Lucky. I would pay a million bells plus some baskets full off perfect fruit, either apple or pears.

Looking for Dizzy, Hamlet, and Marshal!!! PM me ASAP by today or whenever you can

I need an Uchi villager. I don't care who it is or whether they are original or not. I can pay in TBT for them.

I have Katt in boxes!
s-l300.jpg

30 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back