• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for:
Tex
Vladimir

*Bold means need before anything else
Doesn't matter if original or not, willing to pay with TBT

Last edited:
I havea mostly original meringue! Only thing not original is her shirt, pm or vm me w any offers if youre interested!

Last edited:
Still looking to buy my dreamies for Hurricane. Meow has no spots open so I can't accept Tangy or Kabuki.

• Rodeo
  • Bianca
  • Pekoe
  • Tutu (Seller never responded, If you have them and your quick, I'll take her.)
  • Julian (Giver no response, I want him bad.)

Looking for Julian c:
Would pay 2-2.5 million bells for him :p
Needs to be soon as I only have 1 available space. xx

Looking for Ruby! Willing to pay any amount of IGB or TBT. Please PM me! :blush:

**GOT HER~

Last edited:
~Looking for Coco! Will Pay In TBTs and IGBs!~

Found her!

Last edited:
Julian is for trade

FC: 4527 8088 9339
Name: Harvey (obviously)
Town: H-Nation
Villagers: Phoebe Julian (Apple is moving in) Fang Molly Cheri Willow Olaf Kody
Julian is for trade because i kinda dont like him. I would say free but atm im desperate for alot of hybrids so if you have alot of hybrids 20-30 i would be happy? Feel free to add anything else. Hope you reply!:cool::blush::rolleyes:;):p:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Julian he is for trade so i hope you take him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willow is un needed because i dont like her if you reply ill try make her in boxes as soon as possible

Looking for Eagle Villagers

Need Apollo, Avery and Buzz to complete the amount of eagles I want, I have Pierce, Celia, Frank and Sterling already.
If you're just looking for someone to take your eagle villager off your hands I'd be more than happy to. However if you do want offers, I have hybrids, 500K and various items.

Looking for Genji and Kabuki! I would pay Tbt 30 each!

Looking for Eagle Villagers

Need Apollo, Avery and Buzz to complete the amount of eagles I want, I have Pierce, Celia, Frank and Sterling already.
If you're just looking for someone to take your eagle villager off your hands I'd be more than happy to. However if you do want offers, I have hybrids, 500K and various items.

Apollo is in town, if you want i can message you or something when he plans on leaving

I'm looking for Phoebe and could trade with tbt, the villager rudy / fuchsia (soon in boxes! c:)
or bushes (sweet olive, holly and blue/pink hydrangea) :3

Looking for Static or Phoebe! I would prefer to pay a little amount since they're not that popular, please PM me! c:

Currently looking for the following in my signature except for the following:
Lolly
Whitney
Fang
Kyle
Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back