• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for raddle, tad, ribbot, croque or wart jr. (in the order from most wanted to least wanted hdgdfh)
will pay up to 30 tbt for a nice frog if it's mostly original

Looking for Flurry and Wolfgang ! PM me if you are interested in selling either to me. I'll pay TBT !

Looking for raddle and coco, looking to pay TBT or IGB.
[I will do anything for raddle]

Last edited:
I'm looking for Chrissy, will pay IGB!!! PM me if you have her and are willing to sell. I'll pay 100,000 bells at the most but that's not definate depending on how much you want.

Last edited:
i want my boy cesar back more than anything else. he was my greatest friend, one of my first villagers in my first town.

i can pay like 10-25 TBT

Last edited:
Looking for any villager preferably lazy, thanks for reading

I am looking for modern clothing, specifically accessories, shoes or pants. I have a shirt and that's it but don't think it's enough to pass Gracie's check for a modern theme

I am looking for modern clothing, specifically accessories, shoes or pants. I have a shirt and that's it but don't think it's enough to pass Gracie's check for a modern theme

Just so you know, this thread is for looking for villagers, not items... you'd have better luck posting a thread in retail! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back