• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Merry, Nan, Eloise, or Goldie -- open to buying, but free would be nice too.
Hoping to get one of them fairly quickly, looking to avoid getting a random move-in.
Will take other/similar villagers!

Nvm actually I found out you can't adopt those characters

Last edited:
I just restarted my town and I am looking for Punchy, Lolly/Mitzi, Fang/Chief/Wolfgang and Marshal!

Looking for Bangle the peppy tiger! Would like her to be 100% original. Looking to pay in tbt only. Please VM/PM me if you can help and we can work out the details from there. :)

I'm looking for Bob, if anyone has his Amiibo card can you let me know how many tbt bells you would want for him? ;-;
PM me please, thanks!!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Maple,Apollo,Polly,Fauna or Francine, please! If you have them please please let me know as I really want them��. I'm willing to offer 15 to 35 tbt based on villager. I can also give up to 2 mil igb I'd you are interested. I also have some Sanrio sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back