• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for: fuschia, kabuki, monique, leonardo, whitney

EDIT 10/28/16: i have whitney and kabuki now!!!
so i am only looking for: fuschia, monique, leonardo, felicity, coco, francine

Last edited:
Dear Rolf,

I have not received a reply back from my last message to you. I fear you may be in a dead zone, therefore, not able to check your email while you are en-route to Mystic. I so hope you are able to reach out out soon to let me know of your arrival time.

Sincerely
Mayor Oma

Dear Rolf,

I have not received a reply back from my last message to you. I fear you may be in a dead zone, therefore, not able to check your email while you are en-route to Mystic. I so hope you are able to reach out out soon to let me know of your arrival time.

Sincerely
Mayor Oma
Dear Mayor Oma,

I'm not going to be at your town. I'm sure Francine or Penelope would like to stay in your town.

Sincerely,
Un-dead Rolf

I am looking for Pekoe, Fuchsia and Octavian to complete my main town. Would absolutely love to find them :)

Looking for Felicity, Nana and Colton.
Also Champ and Roald.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back