• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know they were looking for Francine, nor did I know it was their birthday. They did not post wanting Francine in my thread either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Rolf for my main town Mystic

Looking for Henry and Mallory for my newest town
I thought I posted I wanted Francine in your thread... hm it's ok I'll probably get her in another thread since you'll have to go through the 16 cycle.

I doubled checked when I read the other person's post. Here is my thread - http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?391941-Francine-the-snooty-rabbit&highlight=

If anyone has anything more to say about it please post a VM/PM so that we are not spamming this thread. Thank you.
Well i can't vm you so let this be the last one. Sorry I gues I was sleeping.. I'm in pacific time zone so I never got a chance to reply.. I can't believe I gave her Chrissy. I was going to make a deal with her to take Francine on another thread but she failed to accept that and she took Francine and Chrissy and I got nothing.. she seems selfish to me...

Hi! Recently started playing this game again. Didn't realize how much I've missed it~

I'm looking for: Fauna and Marshal. Will pay in Bells or Wishlist items if I have them! :3

Also, I don't know if this is allowed, but I'm also looking for Agent S for a friend.

Thank you~

Last edited:
Well i can't vm you so let this be the last one. Sorry I gues I was sleeping.. I'm in pacific time zone so I never got a chance to reply.. I can't believe I gave her Chrissy. I was going to make a deal with her to take Francine on another thread but she failed to accept that and she took Francine and Chrissy and I got nothing.. she seems selfish to me...

Hey.. I got Chrissy from somebody else if you're talking about me;; Also, I really wanted Francine I'm sorry. (i even did send a message saying i wanted francine despite getting chrissy, we didn't make a deal)

that's only if you're talking about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back