• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to all who have replied. Still looking for (drago, olaf still in cycle), pate, and ruby.

Last edited:
Looking for Bettina, Renee, Papi, and Avery plus Pierce for my other town

Last edited:
Just restarted and looking for new dreamies! One spot open for now though! Looking for Cookie the most but here is my list!
Papi
Agnes
Rolf
Tiffany
Molly
Cookie
and Kid Cat!

I don't have much tbt left or igb but I can try to make a deal if needed! Also can pay in hybrids, mushrooms, clovers and Bush starts!

Looking for

1) TANGY

2) Yuka / Annalisa ( a friend is trying to get Annalisa to move out for me)

3) Freya for a friend of mine.

But mostly TANGY

Well I just restarted my town so here's my two cents
Marshal
Lolly
Kid Cat
Pietro (reserved for me atm)
Papi
Blanche
Static

Mairen is looking for Robin, Boone, and Clay. My last three dreamies. I'm willing to pay tbt for any of them. Thanks so much.

I'm currently looking for Ankha, Lolly or Drago....as Marshal has moved on. ;_;
Please Pm me if you have any of these and willing to trade for TBT...

Last edited:
Looking for Fang,Bob,Cole,Drago,Kid Cat,Moe.
Can pay about 25k igb or 15 tbt each but make offers from that to 35k/25tbt.
I need these villagers!

Looking for the following: Lolly, Felicity, Kid Cat, Olivia, Punchy, Rosie, Rudy, Kabuki and either Marshall or Beardo.
I can pay with IGB and some TBT (I don't have a lot of it though so just a heads up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back