(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightly gifted Poppy is leaving ~ Given her a few clothes in green that suit her style :3 Is anyone looking for her with a free plot today?
Edit: she's found a home ☺️💕

Last edited:
Recently made my second island, and I'm wanting to recreate my all-bunny town from New Leaf...so I'm currently hunting for Ruby, Genji, and Bunnie. Can offer IGB and/or a lot of craftable items, plus some cataloguing.
I recently got Bunnie’s photo and can let go of her soon (she’s ungifted), and can Amiibo Genji in as well. PM me if you still need them 😊

LOOKING ALL OVER FOR WOLFGANG
PLEASE HELP :)

thanks
Post automatically merged:

bumpie the bump

(ps have Audie in boxes)

Last edited:
still looking 😭

for ungifted admiral and baabara ! please help me achieve dreamie goals 🙏🏻

can offer tbt, IGB or NMT and endless appreciation and adoration! 😜 thanks so much

looking for an ungifted julian >< got nmt and igb to offer !
(also looking for vesta and vivian-- also ungifted)

Last edited:
I have Tasha going into boxes tomorrow if anyone is looking for her.

She's been gifted so Im not expecting too much for her, maybe just a couple DIYs or wishlist items Im looking for. Hit me up if interested!

Looking for frog! I'm slowly rotating them all so not including, lily, Puddles, frobert, croque, camo, gigi, Cousteau, Prince or Henry... But any other frog welcome!

Edit... Got tad on an island seconds after posting this but if you have any frogs leaving in future please HMU

I'm looking for Chrissy, Cookie, or Rosie! I have an open plot today. I'm willing to trade NMT, IGB, or even some TBT depending on who you have! LMK if you have one for sale!! 💕

LF Kiki or Mitzi Ungifted

Can offer NMT, Bells, or TBT.

Last edited:
Looking for Stitches if anyone has him. Will pay 20NMT or 3Mil IGB. PM me if someone has him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back