• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Judy

Hello,

Im looking for Judy in New Horizons. I can trade tons of in-game bells (name your price) or give you any amiibo villager.

Thanks a lot.

LF: Judy

Hello,

Im looking for Judy in New Horizons. I can trade tons of in-game bells (name your price) or give you any amiibo villager.

Thanks a lot.
Ugh, I so regret voiding Judy, I would’ve given her to you for free! 😕 Sorry about that, good luck on finding her!

if anyone has raymond istg I will sell you my soul I just want office cat sooo bad ;-;

Hi I’m looking for Cyd would love to have him as my cranky he’s sooo cute. If needed I can pay in bells or tbt.

Hello! I have a plot open today!
I'm looking for Beau, Wolfgang, or Lolly! I don't gave a lot of NMTs, only 9 to be specific, so I can pay in Bells. Or maybe both. I have 1 mil Bells ^-^
Update:
I decided to hunt, so now I'm out of NMTs but I'm still looking for all three!

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and to New Horizons,and I'm looking for Bob, preferably ungifted, to join my island :) Please let me know if you have him and you're willing!

I have an empty spot on my island and I am looking for Marshal. If anyone has him I am willing to pay in bells and NMT please let me
Know and make your offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back