• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Kiki or Muffy! Need one of them ASAP since the one they would replace moved out yesterday, and I'm not sure how much more time I have to look for them via tickets. I dont have much of value in NH but my TBT is up for trading for one of them! (Be aware I had surgery 2 days ago, so may be a bit slow to reply, typing is hard with one arm lol.)

Looking for Raymond (like the rest of the world lol). Trying my best to get him for a friend who desperately wants him.

Looking for Molly, preferably ungifted! Willing to pay 60 NMTs!

I think she's the cutest villager ever and can't wait to have her on my island :) Just tried island hopping to find her but many islands in and no luck so thought probably would be smarter to trade the remaining tickets rather than continue.

Edit: Molly is moving to my island :D

Last edited:
Looking for Snake the Rabbit! He is my all time favorite villager! Please help! Tired of wasting NMT.

still looking for original:
  • admiral, the cranky bird
  • sylvana, the normal squirrel
i can pay in IGB, NMT, TBT, rare materials like cherry blossoms or rusted parts and more! :D thanks a bunch 🌟

still looking 🙌

Looking for Bones! I want to get him before our birthday on August 4th! We have the same birthdays as well! Will literally give you anything, I’m desperate!!!

Willing to offer up to 60 tbt!

Desperately looking for Judy! I’ve been searching the mystery islands with no luck :( I have an empty plot right now, let me know what you are asking for her. Thank you :)

LF Molly the normal duck. ( she’s my birthday twin. )
I can pay in TBT, NMT or IGB!
I want her all original, please! <333
I’m island hunting for her but if you have her to offer, shoot me a DM!!

EDIT: FOUND HER!! <333

Last edited:
Still looking for Julia the snooty ostrich!
I have a free plot now and I'm trying to keep it open as long as possible lol

will pay TBT/NMT/IGB!

Looking for Lucky! I have Zucker in boxes RN;!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back