(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitches is leaving my island today! Would love to trade for a wishlist villager
Reneigh ( the new horse one) Raymond, Judy or Merengue.
Otherwise NMT would be fine :) message me if interested!

Looking for an all original Julian for my wife. The last person I got him from claimed he was all original and he wasn’t and he’s in all sorts of ridiculous outfits so I’d really like to fix that for her. ; v ; Willing to pay in NMTs to get him for her.

All original please!

LF:
- Lucky
- Benjamin
- Walker
- Erik
- Punchy
- Hopkins

and I currently have Sherb in boxes, who I'll trade for any of the above or IGB!

I never thought I will say this but
LF Limberg, preferably ungifted :)) I need him for my pirate/bandit town

Anyone looking for iggly? I'll have him in boxes for the next hour or so!

i’m looking for coco, zucker, francine, raymond, ankha, or pudge. i have a free spot on my island at the moment. i can pay in bells

Static is leaving! I love him but I want to experience new villagers. Looking for some nmt so I can go hunting, but nothing too crazy. Or could trade for Roscoe, he is my favorite!
Hi! Do you still have static? Is he original? Also is he in boxes today or will he be in boxes tomorrow?

anybody looking for/know anyone who's looking for Big Top? he's asked to move out but I can't search the forum because the words are too small :p

Is anyone looking for Muffy? I have her in boxes currently. The only thing I’ve gifted her is the black lace up dress, and the black and purple mysterious dresses, which still fit her gothic theme. DM me if interested :)

Is anyone selling Dom, Tangy, Rosie, Maple, Lolly, or Judy?

I can offer IGB or TBT. Or any item you want I may have it or can get it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back