• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for punchy!! i saw him at someone else's town and he suddenly became on of my dreamies 🥺

looking for punchy!! i saw him at someone else's town and he suddenly became on of my dreamies 🥺 and also tom, octavian or gaston!

I can offer LOTS of villagers in return, I have a lot of amiibos. The amiibos I have:

Diana, Genji, Bruce, Bam, Deirdre, Lucky, Zell, Bob, Julian, Wendy, Marshall, Ketchup, Willow, Coco, Vesta, Erik, Ankha, Fauna, Beau, Fuschia, Timbra, Marina, Lily, and Molly

Last edited:
I’m willing to buy tangy if anyone can give her up, I love her and I’m saving my last plot for her 🥺

Looking for my last dreamie: Raymond! (I'm low on NMT and TBT but I can offer to pay IGB.)

Got him! :3

Last edited:
NVM! Found Fauna while island hopping! ; v ;

Last edited:
looking for cyd before my plot fills within the next couple days! please PM me!! thank you!!!

Looking for my daughter’s dreamie Kid Cat. Please name your price! I wanna surprise her.

I would love to have Tiffany!!!I will have an empty spot soonish so please if anyone can offer her to me I can tip generously!!!thanks!!!

Looking for Judy! Currently have a bit over 10 mil bells and 104 nmts to offer! Will pay upfront :)

if anyone is looking for julian, will have him in boxes today at some point?

preferably looking for nmt but would take a mixture of nmt and bells 😁

LF Dobie, Murphy or Gaston
I’d really appreciate it if you messaged me if are letting any of them go! 😄

Looking for June, Raymond or Pekoe. They are my friends dreamies but im willing to pay for either of them in igb as I don't have much tbt or nmt 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back