• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for punchy!! i saw him at someone else's town and he suddenly became on of my dreamies 🥺

looking for punchy!! i saw him at someone else's town and he suddenly became on of my dreamies 🥺 and also tom, octavian or gaston!

I can offer LOTS of villagers in return, I have a lot of amiibos. The amiibos I have:

Diana, Genji, Bruce, Bam, Deirdre, Lucky, Zell, Bob, Julian, Wendy, Marshall, Ketchup, Willow, Coco, Vesta, Erik, Ankha, Fauna, Beau, Fuschia, Timbra, Marina, Lily, and Molly

Last edited:
I’m willing to buy tangy if anyone can give her up, I love her and I’m saving my last plot for her 🥺

Looking for my last dreamie: Raymond! (I'm low on NMT and TBT but I can offer to pay IGB.)

Got him! :3

Last edited:
NVM! Found Fauna while island hopping! ; v ;

Last edited:
looking for cyd before my plot fills within the next couple days! please PM me!! thank you!!!

Looking for my daughter’s dreamie Kid Cat. Please name your price! I wanna surprise her.

I would love to have Tiffany!!!I will have an empty spot soonish so please if anyone can offer her to me I can tip generously!!!thanks!!!

if anyone is looking for julian, will have him in boxes today at some point?

preferably looking for nmt but would take a mixture of nmt and bells 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back