• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting once more before I log off for the night!
Looking for Diana, Lily, Francine, or Chrissy!
I can offer NMT or IGB :)

Looking for any of these choices: Maddie, Julia, Sprocket, June, Raddle.

I prefer original thanks! 😀

I am no longer looking for any of these. I adopted Julia a few nights ago and found June on a mystery island tonight. Happy with who I have!

I’m looking for the uchi of my dreams: Hazel, Frita or Katt! I’ll have an open plot tomorrow.

Shuffling my villagers around again, offering NMT, IGB, hybrids, deirdre, or I can send you my catalog and you can choose furniture items etc from there.

Looking for any of the following:

Benjamin the lazy dog
tumblr_inline_o2cgiehliX1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Celia the normal eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjlrESW1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Pierce the jock eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjk9oI61qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Amelia the snooty eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjinyOa1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Alfonso the lazy alligator
tumblr_inline_o2cgh1FfBj1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Sly the jock alligator
tumblr_inline_o2cgh2uBLI1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Bam the jock deer
tumblr_inline_o2cghmJLqN1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I am looking for Ankha and Molly, preferably with their original houses but don't mind clothes/ catchphrases. Offering NMTs and/ or bells.

Hi I'm looking for any type of cat villager or Molly. I can offer igb or tbt. I don't have much nmt on me right now 🙂 PM if you have Molly or a cat villager you have available😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back