(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m looking for Bunnie. Must be 100% original (never been gifted any clothes or furniture). Just wanted my villagers to have their default clothes and furniture. Offering NMTs 🐰

Looking for: Bam, Francine or Chrissy, Skye, Bianca, Portia, Cookie, and Goldie.
Willing to pay in bells and Sharks. no joke, for the less valuable ones I'll pay a Hammerhead, but for the more valuable ones I'll pay up to 3 sharks
2 hammerhead
1 great white
1 whale shark
are the sharks I have spares of

Looking for Henry the Smug Frog. I can offer either TBT or IGB, I'm not rich, but please let me know what you'd like for him. He must be original! I would like to get him sometime tomorrow May 27th after about 2:00 PM EST. Please message me as I may be offline at work, thanks!

I'm looking for Audie!
I have a few 100 thousand bells so i could trade that or something else/some other things if someone brings it up!
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for Audie!
I have a few 100 thousand bells so i could trade that or something else/some other things if someone brings it up!
(I do have amiibo cards too. If I have the villager someone is looking for, id be happy to time travel the 3 days and have someone visit in between so they can move said villager into their town.)

Looking for Blanche or Chevre. Either as giveaways, or to trade for Alice.

Last edited:
Looking for Chevre!! I’m not very rich in NH, but I can offer 5 nmt and a Digby poster!
Still looking for her?

Hello! I'll have an open plot in 2 days (on 5/22) and I have a pretty long list of villagers I'm looking for. I'll bold the ones I'm prioritizing.

Muffy, Aurora, Bea, Eunice, Dotty, Rosie, Agnes, Cally, Chevre, Fauna, Kiki, Lily, Lolly, Marcie, Tia, Margie, Mitzi

DM me if you're interested in selling and we can negotiate prices.
I have Chevre I wanna sell !

LF: Lucy or Spork or Poppy or Chevre or Portia

Edit: I'm willing to pay
I’ve Chevre here

Shuffling my villagers around again, offering NMT, IGB, hybrids, deirdre, or I can send you my catalog and you can choose furniture items etc from there.

Looking for any of the following:

Benjamin the lazy dog
tumblr_inline_o2cgiehliX1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Celia the normal eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjlrESW1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Pierce the jock eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjk9oI61qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Amelia the snooty eagle
tumblr_inline_o2cgjinyOa1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Alfonso the lazy alligator
tumblr_inline_o2cgh1FfBj1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Sly the jock alligator
tumblr_inline_o2cgh2uBLI1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Bam the jock deer
tumblr_inline_o2cghmJLqN1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I have Celia in boxes today. Looking for nmt or TBT any amount. You pick the currency and amount.

I'm looking for Celia, the sweetest little eagle. Please let me know if you have her !

I have Celia in boxes today. Looking for nmt or tbt, any amount. You pick the currency and amount.

Looking for Beau or Genji. Can trade NMT or other bits for them, just let me know how much you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back