(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Purrl and Kyle! Can offer 30 NMT for either of them!

I'm still really looking for my awesome workout buddy frog: FROBERT

Yeahhhhh, have a nice day everyone

I am looking for Sally. I don't have an open plot right now, but if you have her and want to boot her (I am willing to TT)... please consider me :)

Looking to Sell Dom! Looking for at least 65 NMT for him!
Post automatically merged:

DOM IN BOXES. Looking for at least 70 NMT! Please PM if interested !
Post automatically merged:

LF Dom ! Can pay in NMT
How many NMT would you offer

Last edited:
I'm looking for Kiki! I've never had her before and would really love to give her an amazing forever home!! I don't think I've ever wanted a villager this much 🥺
I'd prefer to pay in TBT and / or IGB (200 TBT + 500k?), but I can also offer a stack of star pieces + some gold on top of that. Unfortunately I can't offer many NMT at this time, but we can discuss. You could also show me your wishlist and I can see what I have!

I have a plot waiting to be put down specifically for her, so I will have space at any time! It will be right next to my house <3 I don't care if she's original or not!

I got her! ♥

Last edited:
LF:
Kabuki, Lucky, Zucker

Prefer to pay with IGB, but name a price and will check it out!

I am looking for Sally. I don't have an open plot right now, but if you have her and want to boot her (I am willing to TT)... please consider me :)

good luck. I’ve mentioned her several times and nothing. this is the first time I’ve ever seen anyone else post about her. I was convinced I made her up.

Looking for several Villager. Since I'm not TT, I can only pick up one of 'em today.
If you got one of the following Villagers in Original Condition let me know if I can pick him up today. And let me know the price ofc. :)
List: Kyle / Whitney / Skye / Fang / Lobo / Vivian / Dobie / Audie

i‘ve been looking for Jacques because he has a beanie and I like that. Im willing to pay for him with tbt, but I don’t have a lot...

Looking for: Octavian, preferably untouched.

Will trade: NMTs, let me know your price

I have a plot free today, and don’t time travel, so I’d like to get this done ASAP.

Looking for Eugene, can only really pay in TBT.

Looking for several Villager. Since I'm not TT, I can only pick up one of 'em today.
If you got one of the following Villagers in Original Condition let me know if I can pick him up today. And let me know the price ofc. :)
List: Kyle / Whitney / Skye / Fang / Lobo / Vivian / Dobie / Audie
I got Whitney moving out today! If you can pick her up soon I'm happy to give her to you! I'm not really looking for much but IGB are always nice :D

Looking for Eugene, can only really pay in TBT.

I got Whitney moving out today! If you can pick her up soon I'm happy to give her to you! I'm not really looking for much but IGB are always nice :D
Original?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back