(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sprocket, Julian, And a Dom I am willing to sell. I already have an auction for a Julian going. Pm me if you are interested in Dom or Sprocket

Looking for Julian! I can offer 5 NMT and 10 TBT. I have a plot open rn but I'm afraid that some one will move in the next day so if I could get him today that would be much appreciated 🥺

Edit: I think I found someone who has him. I will update when confirmed.

Found someone!

Last edited:
Looking for Bruce, will have a plot open tomorrow (I can TT forward a day if need be) so pls offer soon :)

looking for bones, fang, marshal, and felicity! willing to pay in tbt ☺

I have one plot open for Julian but I'm looking for him today just in case someone moves in tomorrow that's not him. I'm offering 10 NMT and 10 TBT. Please lmk 🥺 ❤️

Hey guys!

My name is Maiolin aka Nala and i am looking for Raymond for my little cousin Diana.

She is very cute, when she laugh about raymond at youtube so i want to give her raymond as a gift.

please contact me, if you want to help me to make a 10 year old little girl happy :3

ofc i have NMTs for you :D

just add me in Discord

Nala#6263

thank you so much for your help ♥

Hey guys!

I saw that i made a wrong thread and when i post it i saw the message for "Looking for" Posts.

My name is Maiolin aka Nala and i am looking for Raymond for my little cousin Diana.

She is very cute, when she laugh about raymond at youtube so i want to give her raymond as a gift.

please contact me, if you want to help me to make a 10 year old little girl happy :3

ofc i have NMTs for you :D

just add me in Discord

Nala#6263

thank you so much for your help

edit: I already told her that there is a neighbour with her Name, but she wants Raymond xD

I want to make my sister happy she love marina on youtube so i want to give her marina :D if jou have her i can bid all my tbt and 150k igb and one nmt please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back