• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lf: marshal or ankha
ft: i only have igb at the moment @_@

edit: marshal was found !
if you're still looking for ankha i have her amiibo and can cycle her in and out for you
i'm really low on igb so anything you could give would help ^-^

A plot opens up for my son tomorrow. He'll be looking for Tangy. Happy to offer igb or nmt. He doesn't time travel, so Tuesday (plus or minus depending on your time zone) is the day.

Looking for Whitney, Fang, Raymond, Judy, Stitches or Rosie! ❤️ Dm ne so we can discuss a price or Trade!

if you're still looking for ankha i have her amiibo and can cycle her in and out for you
i'm really low on igb so anything you could give would help ^-^
Heya! I'm also looking for the Egyptian cat! If you're looking for igb, would 1 mil be okay? @_@

Looking for Molly or Bob!

Can offer NMT, IGB, Zell or fall items (mush lamp, mush partition, mush wreath, mush wand, mush wall, pine bonsai tree, yellow leaf-pile, leaf campfire)

Looking for Bam, Bones, or Maddie.

Don't have any NMT right now. I currently do have Merengue in boxes, still trying to find someone who wants her. :( Erik is going to be in boxes tomorrow as well for anyone who's interested, and I plan on eventually moving out Freya and possibly Diana.

Still looking for Bam? I can get him in boxes for you today!
Post automatically merged:

LF Pierce, Judy, and Octavian

Offering NMT
Still looking for Octavian? I have him in boxes today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back