(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd accept! I will let you know, however that I'm currently working on finding a 10th villager so that I can use my campsite (alongside time skipping) to get villagers in boxes. I'll let you know when she's in boxes, and if someone else accepts your offer by that time, it's totally fine.
Thank you. Unfortunately I have been made an offer and am omw to buy her for 3mil. However, if you happen to have Ankha and want her gone, do let me know. Thanks for your time and reply!

Looking for Erik, beau, and maple! I really need them for my islands theme! I’m definitely desperate now! 🥺 (Edit: found a maple!)

Last edited:
Hi! Looking for Julian and or Bob to finish out my dreamies. I can offer bells or Merengue at this time, still recovering from using all my NMT lol.

[SOLD]

Sherb is in boxes! All original outfit, house and phrases! Gave him 1 blue wall mount phone as a birthday present.
Sherb.png
LF NMT and or Bells combo!
Screenshot_20200510-231949_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200510-231931_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Currently only looking for Julia have millions of bells and can offer lots of gold nuggets + can get star fragments! She’s the last villager I need to complete my dream island <33 if anyone has her please let me know id love to work something out!

Edit;; can trade Fauna for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back