• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone giving away Reneigh, the sisterly horse? I'd really like her. Boone, the jock gorilla, is moving out on his own.

Last edited:
LF my last dreamie Marshal! Will pay in NMTs or bells! I also have Kiki who is looking to move for trade!

i’m looking for these villagers!!

-bob
-phoebe
-ankha
-keaton
-scoot
-beau (!)

trading nmt for them, just dm with any offers!

if you want to trade villagers, i currently have whitney, merengue, canberra, olaf, patty, jeremiah and agent s.

looking for pashmina. i don't have room to take her and probably won't for a little while but i'm going to be lurking for her here
Hii!! I have Pashmina on my island and i’m actively looking for all of my dreamies, how long do you think it’ll be before you can take her? I’ll make sure she’s the last to leave my island to try and save her for you!

i have chevre in boxes today if anyone wants her!

also i’m looking for:
Jacques
Sparro
Spike
Curt
Drago
Octavian
———
i can trade these amiibo villagers for any of the villagers i listed:
al
amelia
axel
biskit
bob
boone
buck
chevre
claudia
cobb
cole
fauna
gaston
goose
jeremiah
jitters
kabuki
kiki
kyle
lionel
midge
mint
nate
olaf
pancetti
paula
patty
pompom
rocco
samson
sterling
sydney
truffles

(i put some of the ones i’ve seen asked for a lot in bold lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back