• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to get Sherb for someone! I can offer up to 60 NMT and maybe some bells.
Still looking for Sherb, Rudy and Claudia.

Only accepting natural move outs. No amiibo.
Only random move ins/island move ins too. No scanned cards please for them.

Paying no more than 20ish for Sherb in NMT. And less for the other two.
Can offer bells and/or hyrids if preferred. PM please.
LF: marshal, lolly, sherb
can offer: nmt, bells
looking for raymond or sherb!

my offer for sherb is 1.5 mil and raymond offer is 3 mil :)
-Looking for Audie, Sherb, Cherry, Marshal, Gayle, Biskit, Stella, and Raymond!-
willing to pay in IGB or NMT!!
I've been trying for so long to get Sherb, if there is ANYONE willing to trade him for 33 NMT I'd be eternally grateful. I can also see about adding something else if I can, PM please 🙏🙏🙏😖😖
I've been looking for Sherb with no luck 😭, losing hope. I would love to add him as my tenth villager. I can offer 20nmt
Hello! I have Sherb in boxes on my thread here. Moving out naturally, 100% original.

Looking for Raymond! Can pay 500 NMT (possibly more), + I currently have Stitches, Lucky, Molly, Marshal on my island that I can trade + I have a list of popular amiibos, can offer however many villagers wanted + can catalog/order all the full sets I have (rattan, antique, diner, cute, imperial) + can pay millions upon millions of bells (30m+) !!

edit: got Raymond !!

Last edited:
LF Ankha, I’ve been saving for NMTs and she is the last dreamy I need so please let me know! ;-;

I’m looking to invite Reneigh to my island and if anyone has her looking to move I’d love to know! I can offer NMT, gold nuggets, star fragments, or bells for her. ❤️

LF: Reneigh!

Currently have a spot open. Can trade Skye, Bruce and NMT/Bells!

LF: Raymond and Judy
FT: Marshal, Audie, as well as bells
I also have Rosie, Goldie, Stitches, and Coco amiibos!

I'll trade Fauna, Clay, or Sydney for any of these villagers:
Lolly
Julian
Marina
Punchy
Raymond
Blanche
Judy
Dom

I am looking for Coco, Kid Cat, Apollo, Julian, and Walker! Please let me know I have an open slot

Hello! Looking for Ketchup and Apollo!
Offering: bells, NMT, open to trading villagers, materials, gold

I’m looking for Raymond (like everyone else playing New Horizons)

if you have him I ask that you message me using discord! rainy#8259

DM me with the price you want for him

TYSM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back