• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have merry, gayle, or shari in boxes? i can offer nmt. ❤

Looking for Ketchup! I have Ankha, Pheobe and Bangle up for trade (or possibly Freya if that seals the deal)

LF: Dobie and Peck
FT: Sheldon and Derwin

LF for a friend: Hanzel

Please pm me an offer if you have one of the LF above available!

Want to add some details...
LF:
Bones - 500k bells, 5 nmt
Klaus - 300k igb 5 nmt
Blaire - 100k igb
Flurry/ Apple - 100k igb

Villagers I'm willing to give away: Fauna, Scoot, Fuchsia, Rasher; Hans, Annalise, Marina

Hi! I have bones and he's going to be in boxes tomorrow :)

Edit: Sold :(

Last edited:
Looking for either of these villagers:
Claudia
Pinky
Marina
Peanut
Flora
Tabby
Ankha
Mitzi
Keke
Olivia

Can pay nmt, bells, gold ores. And some cherry blossom items

Looking for Fang!! I can offer up to 3m bells and I can throw in some nmt as well. Please pm me if you have him :)

LF Marshal ! I can do quite the sum of bells, or NMTs ! Let me know in DMs if there could be a deal~

Currently seeking Moose! offering 2,000,000 bells to anyone who may have him ready to go ;v;

I mean, he's not in boxes and I don't TT, but I do want him out and is it ok if I message you when he decides to move if you don't have him yet? He's kind of a...niche villager and the forums aren't really flooded with him. I hope I didn't get your hopes up immediately I just wanna know I can throw you a bone whenever he moves out if you don't have him by that time!

LOOKING FOR: JUDY. FOR TRADE: see text!!

I have a bunch of popular villagers' amiibo cards - Francine,
Marshal,
Punchy,
Fang,
Coco,
Stitches,
Flurry,
Rosie,
Diana,
Fauna,
etc.
I'm ONLY looking for Judy right now BECAUSE my brother's birthday is in 2 days, he's been looking for Judy everywhere and I really want to gift her to him! I can trade you any villager (if you didn't see the one you want, comment or message me!), bells, multiple villagers, you name it!! You can even resell my villagers for a profit.
Help a desperate girl out please 🥺 if you have Judy, let's make a deal! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back