(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have merry, gayle, or shari in boxes? i can offer nmt. ❤

Looking for Ketchup! I have Ankha, Pheobe and Bangle up for trade (or possibly Freya if that seals the deal)

LF: Dobie and Peck
FT: Sheldon and Derwin

LF for a friend: Hanzel

Please pm me an offer if you have one of the LF above available!

Want to add some details...
LF:
Bones - 500k bells, 5 nmt
Klaus - 300k igb 5 nmt
Blaire - 100k igb
Flurry/ Apple - 100k igb

Villagers I'm willing to give away: Fauna, Scoot, Fuchsia, Rasher; Hans, Annalise, Marina

Hi! I have bones and he's going to be in boxes tomorrow :)

Edit: Sold :(

Last edited:
Looking for either of these villagers:
Claudia
Pinky
Marina
Peanut
Flora
Tabby
Ankha
Mitzi
Keke
Olivia

Can pay nmt, bells, gold ores. And some cherry blossom items

Looking for Fang!! I can offer up to 3m bells and I can throw in some nmt as well. Please pm me if you have him :)

LF Marshal ! I can do quite the sum of bells, or NMTs ! Let me know in DMs if there could be a deal~

Currently seeking Moose! offering 2,000,000 bells to anyone who may have him ready to go ;v;

I mean, he's not in boxes and I don't TT, but I do want him out and is it ok if I message you when he decides to move if you don't have him yet? He's kind of a...niche villager and the forums aren't really flooded with him. I hope I didn't get your hopes up immediately I just wanna know I can throw you a bone whenever he moves out if you don't have him by that time!

LOOKING FOR: JUDY. FOR TRADE: see text!!

I have a bunch of popular villagers' amiibo cards - Francine,
Marshal,
Punchy,
Fang,
Coco,
Stitches,
Flurry,
Rosie,
Diana,
Fauna,
etc.
I'm ONLY looking for Judy right now BECAUSE my brother's birthday is in 2 days, he's been looking for Judy everywhere and I really want to gift her to him! I can trade you any villager (if you didn't see the one you want, comment or message me!), bells, multiple villagers, you name it!! You can even resell my villagers for a profit.
Help a desperate girl out please 🥺 if you have Judy, let's make a deal! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back