• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, I'm currently looking for Annalise (snooty horse), Lily (normal frog) and Tucker (lazy elephant).

Please let me know if you have any of them moving out or not, I'll be happy to trade NMT, hybrids and some bells although I must confess that I'm a bit low on funds! Thank you! :blush:

LF: Roscoe
FT: NMT, IGB

Last edited:
Lf:Cherry, Ankha, (Doubt anyone would trade these but one can dream) Walker, Frita, Portia, and Tex

Ft: In terms of villagers I have Lyman, Agnes, Roald, Gruff, Flora, Pekoe, Hans and Derwin.
As for anything else, just name a price and I'll see what I can do. No promises though.

LF: ike, blanche, julian, erik, beau, and punchy!

i can offer in game bells or some NMT (-:

looking for roald for a friend :)
would love to pay in tbt but we can definitely work something out with igb or nmt if necessary.
he's OBSESSED with roald and i would love to get him for my friend

Looking for Punchy! Or any cat villager other than Kid cat Or Rosie
Offering 1m igb

Last edited:
LF Beau or Tex!
I have a list of all my villagers in my signature, but I'm not trading away Stitches, Audie, June, or Chester
Name your price and I'll grind! (NMT, bells, gold nugs, etc. I can also make you a forum signature in addition to these c: )

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for Ketchup, Bluebear, Filbert, Lucky, Rosie, and Dom! I can pay in igb or nmt :)
hey i have rosie! any offers? ( igb preferred) she isn't in boxes yet but i can tt her out and send a photo of proof she wasn't forced out!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for these villagers (listed in order of priority!): Eugene, Antonio, Marina, Ribbot

I can offer up to 3 NMT or any amount of IGB.
i have eugene's amibo card! i could have him move in and get him for you! do you have an offer of igb?

LF Tangy, Ankha, Bob, Kiki, Punchy, Purrl, Rudy, Rosie & Tom

Offering NMT, IGB or a combination of both

LF Audie, Papi, and Whitney! Can trade bells, NMT or I have Wolfgang and Sherb!!
Post automatically merged:

Looking for (as of 4/4);;

Lily
Molly
Marina
Pekoe
Rosie
Melba
Wolfgang
Merry

I can offer bells, NMT + other goods to those who may be able to help me!
I have Wolfgang! Do you have any villagers for trade/NMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back