• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Judy

I have Merengue (starter house orz) in my town and can shift her out to trade. I also can swap in Raymond, Audie, or Shino and would be willing to trade any one of them for Judy. Hoping that even if someone ends up not wanting Merengue that she can get a good home cause she's really sweet. As soon as someone offers I can begin the process of TTing and getting everything ready.

Looking for any of these:
Katt, Kiki, Cherry, Kabuki, Mathilda, Tangy, Lucky, Stitches, Raymond or Bob.

Got shino amiibo. Working till Tuesday but I can prob farm her a couple times for the community if anyone dying for her.

I have an open spot and am currently looking for:
-Shino
-Jacques

EDIT: Got Jacques, but still looking for Shino!

EDIT #2: Didn't get Shino, but found another villager for now~ I'll get Shino eventually but not right now, and that's cool with me.

Last edited:
Someone yesterday posted that they have her moving out!!
LF: Judy

I have Merengue (starter house orz) in my town and can shift her out to trade. I also can swap in Raymond, Audie, or Shino and would be willing to trade any one of them for Judy. Hoping that even if someone ends up not wanting Merengue that she can get a good home cause she's really sweet. As soon as someone offers I can begin the process of TTing and getting everything ready.

LF: Ungifted Marlo
FT: 90 NMT + ____ bells???

I really want him, 2 ppl have disappointed me today on it and my plot is still open... ;; pls!!

looking for shino, i’ve recently come back to the game and she is so beautiful. nookazon is insane and i don’t have any nmt, i omly have about 10M bells igb:( can get tbt though D:

looking for ruby, dotty, maybe pippy or cole,but preferably (very much so) one of the first 2. and they must be ungifted! offering tbt, IGB depending on how much it is
Hi, I have Ruby in boxes if you'd like her. She was voided into my island from my friends island though which may be a problem for you.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Daisy, Murphy, Jeremaiah, Mac and Biff

Last edited:
LF: Sasha, or Shino
i can pay igb/nmt/120 tbt, i also have zodiac star frags!

looking for shino, i’ve recently come back to the game and she is so beautiful. nookazon is insane and i don’t have any nmt, i omly have about 10M bells igb:( can get tbt though D:

Check my amiibo services thread!!! 150tbt per villager or 600nmt!

LF Ione. Plot is open today, name your price in TBT or I have around 100 NMT

LF Tiansheng. offering TBT

Currently hunting Shino on Nook Mile islands, but would also pay pretty much all my tbt (400, I think?) for her.

LF: Sasha, or Shino
i can pay igb/nmt/120 tbt, i also have zodiac star frags!
I have Shino for 50 TBT/250 NMT!
Check my thread for cheap deals on all Series 5 villagers:

Lf: Shino & Sasha
FT: nmt, tbt or bells for a reasonable amount.

I have an open spot and am currently looking for:
-Shino
-Jacques

EDIT: Got Jacques, but still looking for Shino! Willing to pay 350 TBT~

LF shino! I have tbt, nmt, bells, hybrids etc! also have judy as well

Looking for Shino! Can offer 100 nmt and 1,000,000 bells for her

Last edited:
I'm looking for Zucker, I have very little tbt and I'm using my NMTs for island hopping but I have 30mil+ in game bells I can offer if that's temping at all lol

I'm looking for Zucker, I have very little tbt and I'm using my NMTs for island hopping but I have 30mil+ in game bells I can offer if that's temping at all lol

Can help you out, as for payment... Maybe you can help me catalog some stuff?
However there's a catch! I'm really tired and GMT+2
We can see if we can find a time that we can do it.

Can help you out, as for payment... Maybe you can help me catalog some stuff?
However there's a catch! I'm really tired and GMT+2
We can see if we can find a time that we can do it.
depends cause I just restarted my island so my personal catalog is barren. and my time zone is GMT-5 so we could figure something out. you'll have to send me a PM and lmk your thoughts on cataloging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back