• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling šŸ¢ OPEN šŸ¢ 50 TBT/200 NMT for Any Series 5 amiibo šŸ¢ Tortoiseā€™s Dreamie Shop šŸ¢

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells

Voxel Thief

The Jinjonator
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Welcome to the one-stop shop for your Series 5 Dreamies!

Cheap prices, no cancellation fee, 50k bells with every purchase! :)

100% Customer Satisfaction and I will Price Match if you find your dreamies for cheaper!

Datā€™s da JINJONATOR GUARANTEE!

I will be available to deliver villagers in bold immediately. The rest will be available starting this Friday, Nov 12.
Sherb
Megan
Dom
Audie
Cyd
Judie
Raymond
Reneigh
Sasha
Ione
Tiansheng
Shino
Marlo
Petri
Cephalobot
Quinn
Chabwick
Zoe
Ace
Rio
Frett
Azalea
Roswell
Faith

Series 5 amiibo villagers are 50 TBT OR 250 NMT.

If you do the hard work of transferring your TBT to NMT using this thread, itā€™s only 28 TBT!
https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...h-more-at-a-cheap-price-in-rinas-shop.599449/

I ask that you give me an approx. 90min window for delivery that works best for you. Iā€™d like you to have plot open by this time so we can keep ā€˜er movinā€™. Please format requests like this:

Villager: Shino
Payment: TBT
Time: Friday 10 am - 11:30 am CDT

Once weā€™ve agreed on the time, just hold tight, and Iā€™ll message you when your new buddy is in boxes. You can transfer the rest of the payment upon delivery.

If, for whatever reason we canā€™t work out a deal, are other cyclers Iā€™ve had good experiences with:

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Ok! Ahh, would you mind kindly elaborating on how this process works please? In other words, if I pay now how would the moving process commence, etc. Is it immediate of is it overtime?

Ok! Ahh, would you mind kindly elaborating on how this process works please? In other words, if I pay now how would the moving process commence, etc. Is it immediate of is it overtime?
So, you pay me 50 tbt first, then I get the amiibo into my town, and boxes. Once theyā€™re ready to move, we trade the remaining 100 tbt for the villager.
This process has taken me about a half hr in the past. :)

Ok! I see! I'm interested! I just need need to get the remaining tbt for her and to move a character I want out aha I can be a while in trying to move a villager out, since it can be so hard and tedious to do. If I place 50 tbt now is she guaranteed to be on hold for me? Or am I mistaken on that haha

Ok! I see! I'm interested! I just need need to get the remaining tbt for her and to move a character I want out aha I can be a while in trying to move a villager out, since it can be so hard and tedious to do. If I place 50 tbt now is she guaranteed to be on hold for me? Or am I mistaken on that haha
Yeah, the 50 tbt is basically for the time, then I can have her ready for you whenever.

Ok perfect! So just to understand everything, I send you the 50 tbt now and then once I am ready and you are ready, I pay the remaining 100tbt?

Ok! I'll do it now!
Post automatically merged:

Oh you have another person asking, just let me know if you are still interested aha

I have tbt ready šŸ˜Š

Should I send the tbt now?

Last edited:
Sorry, doing laundry :)
I can get you both. I will start moving in Ione right now. Bye Audie!

Ok! I'll do it now!

Oh you have another person asking, just let me know if you are still interested aha

I have tbt ready šŸ˜Š

Should I send the tbt now?
Send tbt whenever youā€™re ready.

Sending now šŸ˜„

And it's ok haha

Sent! I'm going to work on moving out someone now haha

I encountered cephelobot twice back to back on an island searching for frett :') lol

I got tutu to move!

Let me know when you are ready to trade!

Back