(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get bunnie and om willing to trade or something. I’m quite new to the game so money is pretty scarce but I will try anything. List you demands!!

LF:
Vesta. Have a plot, will trade bells or nmt

hello! i'm looking for Maple, Fauna or Mint if anyone would be kind enough to give them away for free - i just came back to the game and have nothing to offer back T_T
Hiya! I have Mint but would only offer her for some bells. Sorry if that's disappointing, but do let me know if you would like to offer some bells for her :)

Hiya! I have Mint but would only offer her for some bells. Sorry if that's disappointing, but do let me know if you would like to offer some bells for her :)
thank you for the offer! i don’t have any bells to spare so i’ll have to pass on it though ;-;

I've been working on getting Lopez's pic for awhile, but honestly I'm tired of trying... and kind of tired of him. So I'm looking to replace him in the near future with Jacques. I don't have a spot open RN, but I can TT to get Lopez out whenever (well, I work this coming week, but one two days). I can pay 100 TBT for Jacques 😊

hey guys just wanted to post here saying im still looking for the peppy pangolin annabelle!

Looking for a Plain Wooden Shop Sign DIY!! It's a Jock only Recipe and neither of my two have given it to me yet. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20211018_024352.jpg
    IMG_20211018_024352.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back