• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could give him to you for 100 TBT or 20 stacks of regular wood. Or a combination of the 2 (I just basically need a lot more wood and you can buy stacks on here for 5 TBT lol)

Thank you so much but I found him for fewer TBT. :)

LF Vivian! Can give tbt/nmt/bells or wishlist items if I have any! A plot is currently open and ready for her!

looking for sylvana or soleil for my sister
edit: posted my request in a shop for the time being

Last edited:
Edit: I have him now! :)
I’m looking for Eugene! Anyone have him leaving?

Last edited:
hi everyone! i've restarted my island so i thought i would post my dreamies here just in case someone wants to get rid of them:
i'm looking for: ursala, mott, doc, eloise, willow, kidd, merry, bea, poppy, and wolfgang
i have: moose, deena, bangle, chops, and weber!
thanks! <3

I can help you get Merry and Poppy if you can help cover the resources they accumulate as I cycle them in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back