• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for ruby 🥺🐰 i can pay you with tickets and up to five million igb

Lf tangy or diana I can offer a few NMT IGB or items (sanrio posters, star fragments, cherry blossom items, nook miles items etc)

PM me with what u want for them!

LF: Rosie, Punchy, Katt, Tangy, Merry, Felicity, Kiki, Mitzi, Moe & Purrl

Offering nmt, bells or a combination of both ^^
Got an empty plot rn so would love to get one of them asap

Im looking for Lucky, zucker and walker! we can discuss trading and prices
I will trade any villager i have for Lucky, he is my bby!!

i be out here looking for sherb. someone finally left so I got a spot open tomorrow

I can offer a few mil IGB? and also I have a hefty amount of amiibos (including all of like the top tier guys we all love) which I could invite in for you! bear in mind I don't tt tho so I can't get the amiibo to you instantly. I also have marshal rn whom I could kick out tomorrow (kicking out was proven to be safe in some circumstances on a pinned thread on this board)

I could also offer a few nmt to sweeten the deal if you'd like. tell me if you're interested. name your price, I can do a mixture of everything. I just want my boy sherb to come home

i be out here looking for sherb. someone finally left so I got a spot open tomorrow

I can offer a few mil IGB? and also I have a hefty amount of amiibos (including all of like the top tier guys we all love) which I could invite in for you! bear in mind I don't tt tho so I can't get the amiibo to you instantly. I also have marshal rn whom I could kick out tomorrow (kicking out was proven to be safe in some circumstances on a pinned thread on this board)

I could also offer a few nmt to sweeten the deal if you'd like. tell me if you're interested. name your price, I can do a mixture of everything. I just want my boy sherb to come home
I love Sherb so much lol. I paid 80 NMT for Sherb :3

Lf: Kabuki

Ft: I have Flora, Queenie, Zucker, Octavian, Vivian, and Katt (I also have Lopez and Raymond but I’m a bit hesitant to trade them lol). I am willing to TT to cycle any of them out. Don’t have many NMT or IGB but I can try to gather some.

Looking DESPERATELY for Judy please help!! My one dreamie 🥺

I have over 100 amiibos such as marshal, Diana, punchy, merengue, and many popular villagers! I also have tickets

LF: Rosie, Punchy, Katt, Tangy, Merry, Felicity, Kiki, Mitzi, Moe & Purrl

Offering nmt, bells or a combination of both ^^
Got an empty plot rn so would love to get one of them asap
auctioning rosie rn :)
Post automatically merged:

i have sherbbbb. can i have marshal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back