• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people mean when they ask for untouched and Original villagers? I have Ankha moving out soon but I don't know if she is untouched or original lol?
It's asking if you've given her any clothes/furniture/items. Doesn't matter much to most people.

It means in their original clothes and house with their catchphrase and what not unaltered.

Updating my previous request. I am looking for either Monique, Olivia, Whitney, Francine, or Vivian. I am also interested in either Fang, Chief, or Plucky if you have them as well. I have 20 NMT to work with currently. Please message me if you are interested. ^^

What do people mean when they ask for untouched and Original villagers? I have Ankha moving out soon but I don't know if she is untouched or original lol?

edit: Thanks @Adamno11 I feel a bit silly for asking that question now haha.

No worries, i was asking about Cyd, because i don't want his house items to be touched like wallpaper, floor radio and stuff. I could care less about his outfits lol

edit: Thanks @Adamno11 I feel a bit silly for asking that question now haha.
You're fine! I spent too long yesterday trying to figure this out on my own, so asking was definitely the smarter move 😅

I have an open plot. I'm looking for Molly, Beau, Vesta, Erik or Kiki. I have 15 NMT and/or 4 million IGB.

Looking for Marshal.

Update after grinding a bit I have 1,000,000 igb and 12 nmt) if you want to trade.

Last edited:
I have Sherb in boxes. Person I was supposed to do a trade with flaked out and wasted my time.

looking for NMT only

I have Sherb in boxes. Person I was supposed to do a trade with flaked out and wasted my time.

looking for NMT only
I can do 25 NMT

Plus a lot more if you're willing to wait for my Raymond to leave. You can take 25 upfront + sit in on my Raymond sale to take the rest. I've posted pics of my town and villager, so I can't come back under a new username to scam or anything.

I really want Sherb 😅

Last edited:
Zucker will be in boxes this Sunday I gifted him like four items.
But other then that he is original looking for Bells or NMT.

Also I found him on an island a while back I would keep him but I will end up with to many lazy villager's.
I want him to go to a good home.

Hey, Rocket is finally leaving the nest, so I’m looking for any of these villagers- of course some are more popular than others but hopefully we can work something out!

- Dobie
- Ankha
- Bruce
- Pietro
- Bam
- Bianca
- Fauna
- Audie
- Whitney/Chief

I have an open plot today, and I'm looking for Lily! I got her! 💙

Last edited:
Looking for:
Dizzy
Flora
Frita
Kabuki
Ketchup
Lucky
Marshal
Merengue
Ribbot
Tangy

I have an open spot right now!! I can offer NMTs or IGBs. Please DM me if you have anyup for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back