• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently have a Coco auction going on for the next two hours if anyone's interested:
Click!

I'm looking for Gaston still! He's not very popular but hopefully someone out there has him leaving their town. I can even give a gift if there's something you want.

Currently have a Marina Auction that is going to go all night! Ill Check around 9AM MST to see the best offers!

LF: Roald! happy to pay in NMT or IGB or both :) Can also trade Cleo who is in boxes rn so can have a plot open immediately!

Looking for pashmina can offer nmt and igb.

I’m also looking for Bruce for my mum can offer NMT and IGB as well

Kid Cat, Rosie, Punchy, Bob, Tangy, Ankha, Mitzi, Filbert, Audie, Whitney, Ketchup, Molly, Marshall, or Raymond!

willing to pay or trade for NMT/Bells. I have Chrissy ready to move out!

LF: fang, wolfgang, kyle, chief, and lobo! i can trade marina, skye, apollo, ruby, and erik! i dont have many nmt or igb at the moment but i can tt whoever you'd like out of boxes, but they aren't all 100% original.

Still looking for Wade and Bones.
Can offer Avery, Huck, NMT, bells and hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back